Is Your Business Prepared For A Legal Challenge?
Every business is built on contracts, whether it is a retail operation, a construction firm or a restaurant. From the very beginning, business law is integral to your business’s success, and it is crucial that a successful business has the right legal underpinnings if it is to be profitable.
At Deal, Moseley & Smith LLP, our attorneys have over a century of combined legal experience. We use this depth of knowledge to craft a legal plan that is specific to your business’s needs. Contact us today at 828-263-4721 to speak with our team.
We Believe In Comprehensive Legal Service
We understand how people and businesses in the Blue Ridge Mountains work, and we are prepared to offer you an extensive array of legal services informed by this knowledge. We provide businesses with trustworthy and efficient representation when:
- Forming a business and selecting the relevant business entity
- Negotiating shareholder agreements and co-owner agreements
- Drafting business contracts, including vendor contracts and leasing agreements
- Disputing breach of contract and other legal issues
- Long-term business succession planning and business sales and acquisitions
Equip your business for long-term success by working with a community-centered law firm. Our attorneys provide top-tier business law representation with a home-town feel. We are happy to ask: how can we support your entrepreneurial goals?