Distracted driving is incredibly common, even though it has the potential to cause serious injuries. Texting, in particular, is one of the most dangerous forms of distraction, yet many drivers still admit to doing it. There are laws in most states that make it illegal...
- What are the main kinds of custody in North Carolina divorces?
- Despite the laws, texting is still common in North Carolina
- Selecting a guardian for your children: How to choose the right person
- What kind of business entity is best for a small business?
- What’s the best legal structure for my business?